SCS wants to help you advance your career objectives. We in the process of helping candidates, to make the best possible impression on a prospective employer.
- Come Prepared.
- Research the Company.
- Be Well Dressed and Properly Groomed.
- Arrive 15 to 30 Minutes Early.
- Exhibit Enthusiasm.
- Appear Friendly and Outgoing.
- Be Self-confident.
- Come Prepared for Key Questions.
- Establish Your Worth.
- Know Your Key Strengths.
- Provide Examples/Details.
- Remain Attentive.
- Don't Be Arrogant.
- Be Positive about Previous Positions, Employers or Co-workers.
- Clearly State Your Interest.
- Know Your Objective and End with It.
- Come Out with Thanks Giving Note.